Therapy services are offered to adolescents and adults in Colorado and Oregon
- Session Format: Individual
- Online Sessions Available: Teletherapy is conducted through CounSol, a HIPPA secure video platform.
- Treatment Specialties: click here
I work with a range of clients that present a variety of unique circumstances. However, there is a common thread, they are not reaching their full potential.
During our initial meeting we will discuss your specific areas of concern as well as assess whether I am the right fit for you. From here, we will create your personalized treatment plan and begin our journey.
“Identify your problems, but give your power and energy to solutions.”
– Tony Robbins
Rates & Insurance
- $125-$175 for a 60 minute individual session
- $100-$125 for a 45 minute individual session
- I currently accept United, Aetna, Oscar, and Oxford health insurance plans for Colorado residents. I do not currently accept insurance for Oregon residents. I can provide you with an invoice for my services so that you can file an out-of-network provider claim to apply for reimbursement.
Please note the cancellation policy. If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.